1. Giving birth is one of the most empowering things a woman can do!
2. I am needed and wanted at all times of the day by the cutest, sweetest little doodle-bug ever
3. It is incredible that I can “grow” a child in my body, deliver the child into this world with my body and then nourish that same child with my body. Becoming a mother shows me that MY GOD IS REAL and he is AWESOME.
4. No matter how grumpy or not a “morning person” I am…I wake up with a smile on my face at the sound of my little girl’s babbling.
5. The sound of “Ma-Ma” is music to my ears.
6. Baby giggles and belly laughs are the BEST.
7. Bedtime has never been so special. Rocking an infant tosleep is one of the sweetest things you could ever experience.
8. I love that I can simply pick her up and make her entire face light up
9. I love to walk around grocery stores aimlessly with her because her wobbly walk is so stinking cute
10. Every time my phone rings she puts her hand up to her ear and says “eeeeewwwoooo?” I love to watch her learn.
11. She helps me strive to be the kind of person I should be.
12. Not only do I love her unconditionally, I am unconditionally loved by her at all times of the day. I thought I would be the one loving her but it’s amazing how much babies love their parents no matter what
13. She brings our entire family together
14. She keeps us on our feet! Never a dull moment.
15. I now understand how deep the love my God and my parents have for me.
16. Becoming a mom gave me a confidence that I never had before
17. I have learned to accept and love my hair in a ponytail
18. The small things don’t worry me as much. I now see broader horizons.
19. Singing bible songs in the car and listening to her oooo aaaaa and clap clap her hands
20. Following in my momma’s footsteps and giving my daughter her double name. SUCH A TEXAN! But she is a little firecracker so it fits her perfectly. I love sharing what my momma taught me with her!!
21. Now I have REASON to take 1097843q948723 pictures on my Iphone and boy are they cute!!
22. Giving baths….the splashing never gets old to them and it never gets old for me to watch
23. Bedtime stories. Oh how I love watching and listening to children learn
24. I have no regrets!! Choosing LIFE was EVERYTHING it’s cracked up to be and more!!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there that know what an incredible gift they’ve been given. Take time with your kids, cherish them because this time is only here for a short time.